We are a family of heroes on a journey to improve people’s lives.
We promise to live by a code that values trust, useful transparency and humanity.
The following are the qualities that distinguish the Orro team from other organizations and what we are committed to as a place to work.
These are our values.
learn and teach every day.
- Enter with an open mind.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Fail Fast. Learn Early
- Invest in the success of others.
- Take time to explain.
value each voice.
- Diversities in opinion and perspective make us better.
- Everyone is a leader, share the burden.
- Listen to others with an open mind.
- The best solution can come from anywhere.
- Getting input is required. Consensus is not.
- Be objective.
- Create transparent processes for making decisions.
wear their shoes first.
- Care about improving customers lives.
Eat your own dog food.
Experiences not features.
The little things matter.
be humble, be true.
Honesty + Humility.
- Better to give feedback than not say anything at all.
- Delivery is important. Truth must be heard to be valuable.
- Manage expectations proactively.
- Pragmatism is a virtue.
- Check your ego at the door.
- Support each other.
- Be inclusive and celebrate differences.
- Cultivate long lasting relationships.
- We are more than just work.
- Encourage a diversity of ideas
- Provide constructive feedback
- Build upon one another’s input
- There are many roads to Rome
- Collaborate, then decide and execute.
Persistence + Progress.
- Prioritize often. Measure twice, cut once.
- Do what it takes.
- Get back up.
- It starts with willingness.
- Measure impact not quantity.